Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

excitment of Tattonine

2 posters

Go down

excitment   of    Tattonine Empty excitment of Tattonine

Post by Darth Malicious Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:46 am

After securing the base on Zoist got on the ship with his apprentice back to Tattonnine to check his bar club and a source on a  suspicion   that needs  confirmed  and if he is right it would be devastating  for the galaxy. .The trip was uneventful When  they exited the ship the same familiar blast of heat hit them.

They went straight to the bar to see Barron he  was very successful in running the  bar.  After a brief talk with Barron  Sykes  could tell he was getting bored. Before leaving with his apprentice turns to Barron if things are going the was I see it you wont have to wait very long for action. Skyes walks out very dignified  looking  then his apprentice  hurry up we have lots to do.

They walk into a anent looking building hoping to find answers.

Sykes and his apprentice enter the room so quietly the toydorian did not notice as he was looking in the other direction deep in thought. He turns  in mild surprise.

Sykes walks over to him there almost face to face. Sam hovers as his distinct  order fills the room. In a low quiet and clear voice  Have you got the information?

I have  lots of information he says with sarcasm but its at a price.

I mean the right information .

What do you have in credits for me eyeing greedily at the sith.

After negotiating  several hours they come to  a deal.

Latter on that night at the bar office.

Master and apprentice have been hours searching.

Have you found what your looking for the apprentice yawns.

Nothing too clear but I will review and meditate I believe something will come to me.

Darth Malicious
Admin

Back to top Go down

excitment   of    Tattonine Empty Re: excitment of Tattonine

Post by Darth Malicious Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:51 pm

Lord Sykes exhaling if was going to be a feat to get the  materials needed to  to get this project but it will be well worth it if it can be done and he would be the one to do it.

Latter      Lord Sykes and Lord Barron discuss the success of  bar restaurant they will be new openings on 2 other planets one of those  Corelia that would be the perfect chance to get there and find what he needs.

Looking over at his apprentice  pack up we are leaving for Corelia / and judging by the look on his face.   There is a bigger picture and no time for for silliness.

The Master and apprentice  walk to the ship  Lord Sykes his dark hair pale skin little color in it the only notable thing  is  his brown eyes and naturally serious look on his face. Then his apprentice dark brown hair and fair but with more color in his face and dark  brown eyes.   Walking in pace the Master and the apprentice a little behind.

Who would have ever thin  that Lord Sykes would ever have an apprentice.

Darth Malicious
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Eris Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:02 pm

Just a moment gentlemen. Baron jogged some to catch up to Sykes and his apprentice. It's your lucky day. He flashed a smile and beckoned for a droid overloaded with luggage forward. I've decided to come with you. Stow the bags somewhere safe. The droid nods and meanders forward nearly dropping one of the small bags. Careful you metal moron or I'll have you dismantled.

Before Sykes could object Baron holds up a hand. Now, now don't worry I'm not going to interfere with whatever it is you're doing. I have business of my own to attend to on Corellia. Which he did. One of his informants on Corellia told a tale of a wrinkly old bat that's been flapping her wings all about the city. It was time for him to swat her out of the sky.

Well, let's not wait for the grass to grow. He rubbed his hands together and started heading up the ramp. Especially in this sandy wasteland.

TAG: Sykes
Darth Eris
Darth Eris
Admin

https://starwarsconquest.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Malicious Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:09 am

Just a min gentlemen Sykes stooped and a step after Seth stops. Lord Sykes looks mildly irritated thinking lucky me.

After listening to   Barron he relay had things to do and was not being a nuisance. There is many things I need to get done in a short period of time and getting you out of trouble is not one of them.  

They  quickly board the ship and get ready.

Master Can I have some free time?

If there is time Sykes replies I in a irritated voice.

Master How are we going to get through?

Sykes  showed a disk and the code phrase and we are in no questions. Never doubt me I know what I am doing.

Darth Malicious
Admin

Darth Malicious likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum