Dromund Kaas Temple

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dromund Kaas Temple

Post by Darth Eris on Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:31 pm

What you need to know
avatar
Darth Eris
Admin

Posts : 14
Join date : 2017-04-03

View user profile http://starwarsconquest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dromund Kaas Temple

Post by Darth Eris on Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:32 pm

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:41 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
He notices the tension in her voice and physical presence. Fargo surpress a sigh. The girl was left ignorant. Not really a surprise, but somewhere he'd hoped she would have known. Odia is not been in contact with Eris, and that for...., how long? Most disturbing.
Cautious placing his fingertips together while he leans back in his seat.
Malicious finish her coffee and sets down the enpty mug.
Thats fine but lets lie our cards on the table. Why are you really here? None of is have time to play games.
Always annoying he thinks. But she's right, no time left for playing games.
He shove his seat back and stands up. Niobe follows his lead. His right hand behind his back, the spreaded fingertips of his left hand rest gently on the table. Almost abset-minded he looks to the patterns in the wood of the table.
Lady Odia. I'm sure you have no need for me to get in contact with lady Eris; if you really wants to.
No need for further debate eather.
I shall now inspect our stationned troops here.
After that, my shuttle returns to the Discordia in 85 standard minutes.
He looks up from the table, facing Odia directly. What if she doesn't rise to the bait? We return today to Hapan; with..or whitout you mylady.
He places his closed right fist on his heart, nod to Odia and Malicious and heads to the door.

TAG: Odia, Malicious
Back to top
Alexandre Ronin is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Darth Eris
Site Admin


Joined: 14 Sep 2007
Posts: 2482


PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:59 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Odia waited for the door to slide closed before allowing the tension that was keeping her upright to slip into a slump. She stared at the spot on the table where Fargo’s hand had been.

… escort him? She turns her head to the side staring at the person beside her. She had forgotten Graven was there.

Escort him? Odia asked trying to catch her mind up.

Graven set a hand on her shoulder kneeling down to be at her height. I think it would be good for someone to escort Lord Darken to the troops.

Of course. She nodded. That was a good idea she supposed. He stood back up, opened his mouth to say something, noticed Malicious was still there, and snapped it back shut. Once the door slid closed once more Odia looked over to the older woman. She could ask her for advice. No. This was her choice. She stood and nodded to Malicious, if you’ll excuse me I’ve some thinking to do.

She found herself in her mother’s chambers, not entirely remembering how she had got here, but her shadow had followed and was now perched a top Eris’ desk staring at her curiously. Shall I pack for Mistress’ Daughter?

That was the million credit question wasn’t it? Odia flopped into the chair behind the desk feeling vastly small in its grasp. You were told what was going on?

Mistress has requested your presence. We do not upset Mistress.

No, we don’t. Odia agreed. Truly that’s what her life had boiled down to. Odd she related to Nagini in that respect.

Then I will pack.

I’ll do it myself. Odia got out of the chair and went to the closet. Inside were some bags she could use. She picked one and flung it to the couch. She opened it and stared into its empty depths.

Alexandre took me once before, using me against my mother. When we first got here. She backed away from the luggage. What if this was that situation again? She frowned.

A soft knock seemed to echo into her mind and she jerked her head toward the door as it slid open. Nagini was already on her feet, but hadn’t made a move to strike. Melina entered and waved a dismissive hand to Nagini. Leave us.

Nagini snarled and looked at Odia. Odia nodded her head causing the blonde to give a small whimper. As she walked to the exit she stopped beside Melina sniffing in her hair. The door closed behind Nagini, her demented cackle fading into the hall.

Force she creeps me out. Melina points at the bag. Good, you’re packing.

Is it really good? Odia questioned with a shake of the head.

Only if you’d lke to avoid an incident… by which I mean a battle.

What does that even mean?

Fargo Darken is sent out only on tasks where failure is not an option. And Lord Darken does not fail.

So, I never had a choice?

I could lie and say, yes. There is always a choice, but… the answer is no. You’ll be going to Hapes the easy way, or the hard way. And he excels at the hard way.

We could beat him. He’s in a Temple full of Sith… If I give the command…

You’re smarter than that. The majority of Sith that are here were or still are Hapan loyal. Even if you rally those who aren’t, who is to say they’d be able to keep him from snatching you anyway. You’re his goal Mi’Lady. The rest of it boils down to pesky details.

Despite it all, Odia knew Melina spoke the truth. If she said no, and Fargo insisted it could lead to dangerous ground. Odia went into the inner bedchamber coming back with a handful of clothes. Leave me. I will pack. Melina nodded and left the room hollering at Nagini to stay by the door.

As she packed she knew that this was not a good idea. She had an awful feeling about this. Her instincts were good, Eris always said so. If she could just speak to her… she tossed the last garment into the bag and stared over to her mother’s desk. She couldn’t call Eris, but she could speak with her Uncle.

TAG: Whomever ((Odia’s conversation with Evad will be in his thread I’ll post it later.))




Back to top
Darth Eris is online now View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Darth Malicious
Site Admin


Joined: 15 Sep 2007
Posts: 1504


PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:00 am Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
The meeting ended sitting quietly no one really notcing she was still there, Quickly going over the meeing in her mind remembering the details and the emotions. The queen was killed and the near killing of Ronnin and Eris. Something seemed odd about everything betrail but who is doing the betraying

Voicing a oppion that was not really welcome.

saying quietly making Odia listen and thing about it.

Think long and hard something is not right.


if you’ll excuse me I’ve some thinking

With a nod Malicious pulls the hood over her head and leaves. Back to dutues the base wont run itself while going through some boring mineal tasks something came to mind. Fargo could he be iinvolved the uprising he could get close to the royal family and its not the first time a betrayl like that has happened. Now would they drag Odia off the planed if she refused to go. Now the question in her mind should she help her from a stragic point of you she probobly should.

Tag
Back to top
Darth Malicious is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Darth Malicious
Site Admin


Joined: 15 Sep 2007
Posts: 1504


PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:56 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Alma gentally rapps on Odia;s door thinking to herself thankfully everyone else took off giving Odia some breahing room.

Pushing the door slightly enough to see Odia had finished with a call not seeing who it was or being interested in who it was with looks over at her smiling. Its been a long time. She could see Odia had lots on her mind. Pulling up a chair you know I am a good listener if you want to talk or pulling out a music player you can hear some new stuff I written your first dibs on the songs cause your the best singer I had the oppurnity to work with, Its all up tp you.


Tag Odia
Back to top
Darth Malicious is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Darth Eris
Site Admin


Joined: 14 Sep 2007
Posts: 2482


PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 7:29 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Odia shook her head softly. Maybe, if there was more time she’d have told Alma about her worries. Not that she knew her well, or trusted her - she was with Malicious after all - but it would have been nice to hear what someone her age had to say about the situation. Plus Alma seemed grounded, not like Zara or Hesper, she probably would have something helpful to say, but…

I’m supposed to be in the hangar in a few. She hoisted her bag up and smiled as she looked at the music player. It seemed like a lifetime ago that their little band played her mother’s wedding. What was the name again? Death March? Death Stroke? Death something… Parade that was it. I knew you could play the drums like a beast, I didn’t know you could write music too. Odia complimented, then sighed sadly. You can send them to me it’ll give me something to do during my travel.

They begin to walk out of the room and toward the hangar. An inexplicable dread gripped her as she got closer. She stopped in her tracks. What if this were it? What if Alexandre planned to have that man kill her? She’d never see the temple again, never speak to anyone… Jaden… Chloe… You can do something for me. You will probably see him before I do. Tell Jaden, she paused. Tell him what? Tell him I had to choose my mother too. Tell him I understand, and I miss him.

She begins walking quicker, leaving Alma behind. She didn’t want to have anymore goodbyes. If this was it, if this was her last trip, she wasn’t going to face it as a scared child. She was going to fight until she was at Hapes. She was going to see what had happened to her mother. Find out why she’d been out of contact. Find out what Alexandre had done. And, Force willing, do something about it. The hangar bay lay just before her, she doesn’t hesitate. Her sights set directly on the shuttle.

TAG: Whomever
Back to top
Darth Eris is online now View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Darth Malicious
Site Admin


Joined: 15 Sep 2007
Posts: 1504


PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:56 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Alma sat in her quarters staring into space remebering her conversation with Odia, They werent a close group anymore but for a moment in time Patronus had brought them all together but that is over and life goes on. The words echo in her mind

Tell Jaden, she paused. Tell him what? Tell him I had to choose my mother too. Tell him I understand, and I miss him. Her parting words to Odia something is off... be careful. There was much she wanted to say there was no time and she could not descride the bad feeling her was having. Where in the galaxy did Jaden go its been a while since he checked on Chloe.
Back to top
Darth Malicious is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Alexandre Ronin
Site Admin


Joined: 14 Sep 2007
Posts: 256


PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:15 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Fargo has lost track of time.
He finished his inspection round on the detachement.
Almost everything was up on to Hapan standards; now they would match his standards.
Even Graven will.
He ordered his accompanying officers to return to the shuttle and awaits Odia.
Eris daughter is intelligent, she knows she has no other choice then to join him. Her youthful rebelliousness makes her grumble over, but in the end she will come over.
Fargoooo, Fargoooowww, boyish voices out of nowhere.
He looks around, but is standing all alone on a crossing in an rather isolated part of the building. Lighting is pretty economical here.
What are we seeking for Darkooow?
His scanner is useless here, due to Dromund’s atmosphere, even this deep in the structure it has its influence on electronics.
Who are you? Show ourselves. Darken steps into the hallway, following at is slightly goes down.
A teasing boys voice, Who’s your Master, Fargooow, wheeere’s your Master now Fargooo?
Lord Alexandre is at Hapan capitol, together with his wi.. A burst of laughter, coming out of further in the corridor.
Poor Darkooo, lost.
Provocatively singing Darko is Looost, Darko is loooost, Darko is loooeeooost…
A dark thick wall looms up at the end of the corridor. A wall made out of old black stones and bricks.
The massive wall goes up, and up. He stands at what seems to be a curved base of an ancient tower.
What is it we are seeking for Darkooow? He turns around but the corridor behind him is empty.
What are you, where are you? Show yourself!
Mixed, hissing voices, weee are legion, we are countlesssss.
That isss not the question Fargoooo.
Who is hee, who’ss pet arrre youuu DARKENNN!!
He felt himself squeezed against the wall.
Too blind to sseee! To blind to ask yourself, who is heee???
WHAT ARE YOU!! What do you mean?
Mist, dust, sparkles around. Images, flashes, fragments of conversations with Lord Alexandre.
The Ronin on board the Hammer, Ronin in a meeting with Mordred, Mordred and Eris at the base facility, Mordred’s base, Mordred’s factory, another meeting with Lord Alexandreabout a secret facility, the implication of immortality; a hidden clone facility.
Murderrr, murderrerrr, Morder;…. Mordred…..
Feedback schrill in his ears.
Commander?? a distant voice, Commander Fargo, are you ok?
In a blink he pulls the knife from his belt and plunges it into the throat of a Hapan soldier.
The woman’s eye grown as she grab’s her throat, trying to stop the blood.
Her body falls at his feet, her life is floating away on the bloodstream.
The black stones suck up the blood, almost thirsty.
Darko put the knife back on his belt. Some small splatters of blood are visible on his sleeve.
He comb with his hands trough his hair. A warning should be send out to the nearest guardian post to get rid of the corps at his feet.
Outwardly calm, he returns to the hangar, just in time to see the hangar doors going open at the opposite side. The girl was present.
He needs the tranquility of his quarters at the Discordia to think thing over.

TAG: anyone involved

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:48 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Odia was escorted aboard the shuttle by a pleasant enough officer. She almost objected when the woman offered to take her bag, but decided it was stupid to hold on to the damn thing like a teddy bear. She took a seat and tried not to appear as upset as she felt. When Fargo boarded, she had to suppress this irrational urge to run off the shuttle screaming… then again maybe it wasn’t irrational? Maybe the Force was trying to warn her?

It was too late of course, her mind was already made up. With or without her own opinion on the matter needed. She starred at him without realizing she was doing so. That’s when she caught a glimpse of his sleeve. A dark splotch ruined the otherwise pristine uniform. She adjusted herself uncomfortably, having a feeling she knew what that stain was. Blood.

No. She could almost hear Eris in her ear chastizing her discomfort. You have leverage, let’s test Fargo’s balance. The shuttles engines roar to life as she gathers her courage. Clasping her hands in front of her she clears her throat to get his attention. I hope that wasn’t anyone I know. She makes sure to stare pointedly at his sleeve before turning her gaze to his face. She can feel the shuttle begin to make its ascent and knows there is no going back now.

TAG: Whomever
avatar
Darth Eris
Admin

Posts : 14
Join date : 2017-04-03

View user profile http://starwarsconquest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dromund Kaas Temple

Post by Alexandre Ronin on Wed May 24, 2017 10:36 pm

Fargo sits straight up, his back pushed back in the shuttles seat. His hands folded on his lap.
The engines of the military shuttle roars to life, the vibration shakes slightly trough the shuttle as they take off.
The girl in front of him is clasping her hands. She stare at the splotch on his sleeve and says something about it while she gaze at his face.
Murderrr, murderrerrr, Morder;…. Mordred…..
Feedback; schrill in his ears.
He returns the look, chilly. Why has he to babysit on this one? He needs the tranquility of his quarters on board the Discordia, to think things over.
He taps with his right indexfinger on the device at his right ear. Look at the officer sitting at her left,  and points to the headset hanging beside her head.
You are now Hapan responsibility lady Odia.
Light coming trough the cockpit’s windows, fades. He endure the change of pressure  on his chest as they escape Dromund’s gravity, and its dark ambience. Stars starts to sparkle trough Dromunds fading light.
Discordia, this is shuttle 3.01.A. T.O.A. 15 minutes.

T.B.C or TAG

Alexandre Ronin
Admin

Posts : 2
Join date : 2017-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dromund Kaas Temple

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum