Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malator Manor

Go down

Malator Manor Empty Malator Manor

Post by Darth Eris Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:36 pm

What you need to know
Darth Eris
Darth Eris
Admin

https://starwarsconquest.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Malator Manor Empty Re: Malator Manor

Post by Darth Eris Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:37 pm

Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:03 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Evad watched his niece move about the room oblivious to his holo presence for a few more seconds before clearing his throat to get her attention. She shot her head up and raced to get closer.

Finally. She sighed. Do you know how hard it is to get through to you?

He did. He’d been so preoccupied with the various tasks he’s been assigned as Prime Minister, he rarely had time to indulge his family. Hopefully his niece understood how precious his time was. What did you need dear? He asked as patiently as his thinned nerves allowed.

Mom’s called me to Hapes.

Rage nearly destroyed his calm demeanor. She called because of that?! Of all the childish…

Except she didn’t exactly say anything to me. Odia added quickly picking up on his irritation. I never got a single communication from her. She sent one of Alexandre’s men to come get me, but I don’t think she really sent him. He didn’t seem convinced she’d sent him anyway, but if I don’t go there’s bound to be trouble and…

Slow down. Evad urged taking a seat. Who did she send?

Fargo Darken. Do you know him?

Not exactly. He had managed to get some intel about member of the Hapan fleet, but there wasn’t much to glean from it. Eris most likely had better files. Did she say why she wanted you there?

She’s worried because of that attack on her and Alexandre.

This grabbed Evad’s interest. How secure is this line?

Odia shrugged. I mean if someone really wanted to listen in…

I see. Evad would have liked to share the odd activity he’d noticed with Eris’ accounts. Large amounts of credits being transferred here and there. Nothing suspicious to unknowing eyes, but some of the transfers were to criminal fronts. He had the feeling that the attack on his sister was her own doing. If he’d voice this to Odia, and Hapans were listening it could be bad news for both Eris and Odia.

I’m running out of time. Odia looked at some time piece in the distance. I just wanted someone, that wasn’t under Hapes thumb, to know I was going in case something happened. I’m going to call daily. Make it easier on me to get through.

That’s most likely for the best. Evad agreed. He could see the anxiety on her face. Dear, this would not be the first time your mother had done something she says she’d never do.

I just know something is wrong. Alexandre is dangerous. He’s behind this, not her. She wouldn’t ask for me.

Its possible she is having you come to Hapes because Alexandre wanted. It wouldn’t be the first time your mother’s judgment became clouded due to a man. Especially a dangerous man.

Pfft. She couldn’t even muster to get her disbelief into words.

And he couldn’t help the bemused chuckle at her doubtful face. Odia, how do you think it is that you came to be? He didn’t give her a chance to argue with him. Check in with me. If I don’t hear from you I will come to Hapes personally. He gives a quick tilt of his head in farewell and clicks off the holo. He didn’t have much time to dwell on Eris’ behavior, but if his niece were truly concerned he’d keep it in mind for the time being.

TAG: Whomever
Darth Eris
Darth Eris
Admin

https://starwarsconquest.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum