Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

big busness of Coursant

Go down

big busness of Coursant Empty big busness of Coursant

Post by Darth Malicious Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:09 am

Burke sat behind his  desk made from a dark wood fron Endor all everything in his office perfectly matched done by the design consulting    decorating was never his thing. His Secretary brought him back from his thoughts. Sir you have a incoming transmission and its important. Burke placed his  fingers on his chin in thought and  looking at his secretary that's been working with him many years not believing so much time has passed. Thank you Jen and the older lady leaves.  The older  gentleman waits for the transmission this cant be good he thinks.
After transmission
He looks ahead  he is not looking but in deep thought his brother has brought nothing but disgrace and shame to the whole family.

He has proven to be a dangerous sith  and has gotten powerful but how to handle him. Another thought enters if they get him they will be closer to catching Malicious  it all depends on him if they get him he might not be able to be takes alive. Part of him wishes he could be helped and changed over sighs his brother has always been different.

He sits and  chair at his desk leaning back he been an aly of the jedi most of his life and sending this information could keep this situation  in the galaxy  from escalating  This is time sensitive and sent the information he had but not being happy with sitting around walked out telling his secretary I am going to Corelia send  any work messages to my office there. Right before he leaves sends the message to Master Crala.

Darth Malicious
Admin

Back to top Go down

big busness of Coursant Empty Re: big busness of Coursant

Post by Darth Malicious Sun May 09, 2021 6:06 pm

Its been stressful dealing with her father  still being uncouncious. At long last her dad is sately home his pesky girlfriend is hanging around. He needs a sith doctor how do I get one in without anyone seeing. Bringing Lord Sykes is like hanging a sign on the door saying sith  is here. Thinking and drumming her fingers the thought comes to mind.  Looking in the mirror she had the look she needed a simple but classic Naboo dress. Her in a neat bun walks to the communcation room to find an  sutable doctor. On a sucure chanel reaches Zoist.

Zara stands  ready it will be diffuclt to  convence Malicious to let Doc go but she had to.

Zara looks surprised going to a small smile its not Lady Malicious or Lord Sykes.

Lady Onna appeared on the screen.  

Miss Plaonni what can I do for you?
I have a request for my father.  My Father  was sersiously injured and has not recovered the way we hoped. The medical support he recieved is not acceptable. I inplore you to let Doc go.
I will  let you know at days end.
Lady Onna fads out.

Darth Malicious
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Malicious Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:01 am

. Lady Onna was not fimular to Zara that shows how fast she came up in the ranks.
Zara respectfully looks at Lady Onna.
Lady Onna speaks in a serious tone of voice. Doc is not vitally needed presently. He can go however he will be visiting family as well as treating your father. Doc will be leaving tomorrow.
Zara I look forward to meeting with him.

tag me

Darth Malicious
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Malicious Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:24 pm

Ebony picked up a platter of food to bring to the living area. She can hear happy toddlers playing and Blake talking to the other parents. Blake smiles as Ebony walks in I can believe our little guy is 2 years old today. Time flys she smiles. Looking at pictures around the room. The important moments of his young life. The newest picture shows her sweet little boy's adorable smile his black Curley hair and his long eyelashes his eyes unusual blue-green color. Looking over at the happy children playing. I think it's time for cake now.

Darth Malicious
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum