Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chaos on Coriela

Go down

chaos on Coriela Empty chaos on Coriela

Post by Darth Malicious Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:46 pm

For the  more recent posts

Darth Malicious
Admin

Back to top Go down

chaos on Coriela Empty Re: chaos on Coriela

Post by Darth Malicious Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:07 pm

Alma and Jaden walk down the street casually dressed in fit in with the locos. This is exciting finally maybe plans will be moving forward. Alma glances at Jaden so what do we do with this free time.

Well I am going shopping to get Odia a present.

What are you going to get her she has everything.

You sound jelious Jaden told her smugly knowing it was not true he was being annoying.

Yeah right Alma mumbles. You can check out that jewelry shop over there and I will check out the music store.

After shopping trip. You got anything Alma asks. Yep and you Jaden enquirers.

Jadern looks over at Alma did you see that girl on the other side down the road?

Yeah and so what. She shakes her head always thinking of the ladies.

Angrily replying that's not it at all. Is there someone following her.

Not my problem as Alma thrown her empty drink container.

What is that guy doing hee.

Who you know him Alma whispers.

that guy he gestures ahead discreetly and yes I do know him

That guy has connections to all kinds of unique weapons and other crazy things.

Jaden speeds up his pace.

I am coming with you Alma says quietly as she follows Jaden

Hey man what are you doing here?

Me what are you doing here. They shake hands and brotherly hug.

Who is the lovely lady with you? This is Alma a work friend.

I lovely one he takes Alma's hand and kisses it. So who is this Jaden is bad at introductions .
This is Rye so you guys good now?
Jaden walks toward a bar why don't I get you guys a drink.

They both follow him.

This is big of you since you owe me.

They find a table by the wall.

Waitress so what will you have today.

After they finished there food and working on the drinks.

Ok small talk is over so what do you have for us?

He whispers in Jaden's ear Khyber crystal .

For real he speaks in a whisper loud enough for the others sitting at his table to hear.

They all turn there back like in a huddle and a 3 d picture is shown.

Jaden and Alma look at each other. They both nod.

Looks real Alma breaks the silence.

How much ? Jaden asks

Glad you asked for you this much sliding a paper over its half I intended to ask for.

Jaden looks at the paper. Its very pricey considering the size and quality of the product. If its even real

You cut me to the quick his friend fakes being insulted.

Jaden recognizes the girl she walks over to the bar to get a drink in hopes of loosing her follower.

She takes the drink and mingles with others in the bar .

Oh for the love of hutts.

Whats the matter man Jaden replies.

That guy was following me a few days ago.

Poodo Jaden mumbles its either a Jedi apprentice or a Jedi informant.

Jaden leans towards to his friend and whispers we need a distraction.

Jaden glances around the room and thinks.

There is the girl he was not too long ago. A man slick looks walks over to her and hands her a drink. She looked very upset and takes the drink and throws it at him but he ducks and the drink lands on a very mean looking gangster. He swings without thinking the girl and the slick man ducks hitting another equally mean gangster.

Lets go now. Discreetly leaving the credits owing within that short period of time several small fights broke out. They got out through a back door just as the loco authorities walked in the front door.

Tag me working on second part of post

Go Jaden whispers go and sets credits on the table and they discreetly leave. They make it free and clear or they thought then they hear a voice from behind.

Hold it there sith scum. What Alma turn and a surprised look on Jaden's,,s face. Since they were taking a dimly lit ally its likely that no one will see them. 2 of them step forward and point at Jaden and Alma you are under arrest. Jaden steps forward your mistaken. We are bringing you in Ventress. When banthas fly. Jaden has his lightsaber out in a flash. At the same time Alma uses the force to throw some loose bricks in the ally.The jedi fighting Jaden is about Jaden age wanting to show his worth Jaden guessed. The other avoided the bricks and blocked Alma's attack. They just finished the fight and they turn to leave the alley. There was another jedi and they could see a red blade going through him. He falls to the ground and there is a young girl they could not guess exactly her age.

Latter there sitting in a park eating cones made of Bantha milk.

They sit and eat at a bench. Jaden speaks to girl so what brings you to this fine planet?

tag Kronos or anyone

Darth Malicious
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Malicious Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:36 am

The new ships are breathtaking and state of the art. This  will bring up the capabilities of the  fleet. A very productive day Walking towards Malator tower its safer to meet  him there then his home. Getting in the building and around security was easy enough. Dusting herself off walks over to his  bar and pours herself a drink and waits for Evads arrival.  Turning to the door to see Evad enter with blaster drawn. Pulling out his com and calls security telling them its a false alarm.  Have you heard from Eris lately? Evad looks skeptly at Malicious knowing it was not for concern for Eris. As you know Eris and myself have an understanding. It appears her life taken a different direction.  I want to  comend you on your accomplishments. We have both come a long way. The joing of our forces we can be unstopable

Darth Malicious
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Malicious Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:39 pm

Burke leans back in his chair looking at Emmie on the screen. The serious look on Emmie's face reflected how he felt. Darth Sykes his brother was beyond help a long time ago that was not the issue he was up to something and it was not good. He is gathering ingredients but for what. He could tell Emmie had some ideas but was not sharing. I won't take any more of your time. May the force be with you.

tag

Darth Malicious
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum